- Prepare something to discuss other than work
- Make an effort to remember them and be memorable
- Tell a story with a clear point and a punchline
- Don’t impose on others
- Be courageous about developing relationships with others
- Keep meetings brief
- End the conversation gracefully and with eye contact
Following these points will ensure a confident, lasting impression on those you meet. It will encourage trust and future transactions.
Need help applying or training employees on these steps? Contact us.
Read Article Here: 7 Techniques That Will Save You From Awkward Social Situations